Gas line fire due to negligence of Moulvibazar gas office
নিজস্ব সংবাদ :
- আপডেট সময় ০৯:০২:৪১ পূর্বাহ্ন, শনিবার, ১৫ এপ্রিল ২০২৩
- / ১৮৯ বার পড়া হয়েছে
Moulvibazar 24 Desk: Due to the negligence of Moulvibazar gas office, the fire occurred due to leakage of gas line. The incident took place on ।
Saturday (April 15) in the Girzapara residential area of the city at noon. Residents said that the gas office demanded 36 thousand taka, despite depositing 25 thousand taka, but the gas department did not pay any attention even after complaining about the leakage. Ward 1 Councilor Partha Sarathi Pal said that if the fire service did not reach the spot immediately, a major accident would have occurred.
Moulvibazar Fire Service senior leader Md. Harunur Rashid Mamun said, after the fire broke out due to gas leak, two units of my fire service reached the spot and brought the fire under control